Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Comeback 4

So I continued reading along in the novel and it has gotten even more intense. Claire walked in on Mia cutting her wrists...what. Okay so tight. The story is started to get a little repeative and annoying but I'm going to keep going. It might just be because I am reading a few other books and haven't really had time to focus on this but still, they can start to mix it up a little. They try to bring her to more doctors, and it seems like nobody can do anything. It starts to get more into Mia's writings and journals, which are really dark and mysterious which I think will lead into her half of the book. She seems really creepy, but from what I have seen of her on the back of the book and in interviews it is weird to think it is the same girl. Somewhere in the book a huge change most occur, and I can't wait to hear about it. I'll keep it posteddddd.